What we expect
- Manuscript must have at least one transgender character and portray the transgender lifestyle in a positive light.
- Manuscript should be a minimum of 30,000 words.
- Inform us if manuscript is in American English or British English.
- We accept manuscripts in .docx and doc format.
(Please use a 12 point font, with a standard 8.5 x 11 inch or A4 document format, with 1 inch or 2.5cm margins.)
- We expect all manuscripts to have been run through a grammar/spell checker before being submitted. We will edit the work, but we will charge extra for editing if this minimum is not met.
- Include a word count and a synopsis of the work.
- Include a short bio of the author along with the author’s full contact information. Authors may use a pseudonym for their work, but we will need full legal names and contact information for contracts. Please make sure author byline is in the story file, as well. Example: Story, by Joe Smith. All information will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- We will not publish any books that glorify sex with or between minors.
What we provide
- Editing services that concentrates on grammar, word usage, spelling and syntax
- A professional cover
- Marketing and release announcements
- Fair royalty distribution
- Books available in print versions as well as e-books
- Advances of up to $100 may be given out prior to publishing.